Virtual Guard Services: The Evolution of Security
Having on-site security guards watching a property is more complicated than most people realize.
- Guards require training;
- In-person security guards must be properly equipped;
- A live human guard must be paid, often hourly;
- Live guards can only watch one property at a time, even when working in teams;
- Onsite guards may even lose focus during long, uneventful shifts.
However, the benefits of having a trained live human watching over your site cannot be overstated. Humans can make judgment calls in a way that automated software isn’t yet able to.
Pro-Vigil provides the benefits of human surveillance without the struggles of in-person security, thanks to our Virtual Security Guards solution.
A Virtual Security Guard Service to Defend Your Business
Pro-Vigil virtual guards monitor your property via high-quality video footage and state-of-the-art virtual security software, fully effective despite being located off-site, working remotely.
All security personnel in our virtual guard services are equipped with:
- Advanced surveillance training;
- Special software and analytics;
- The ability to trigger onsite deterrents and dispatch law enforcement.
Pro-Vigil’s surveillance systems provide dedicated virtual guard services at a significantly lower cost than your business would pay for on-site security guard solutions.
Pro-Vigil’s Virtual Security Guards Are the Perfect Mix of Human Judgment and Technological Efficiency
Having a team of security guards onsite at your business presents a suite of challenges. Guards must be trained and properly equipped, and are most effective only when deployed as a team – human eyes can only watch so much of your property at once.
But it would be a mistake to solely entrust your property’s security to even the most advanced surveillance equipment. Human guards can make judgment calls that AI can’t. A sophisticated motion detection system can tell you that your window has opened, but a human guard can tell that it was blown open by the wind, minimizing false alarms.
Pro-Vigil’s virtual security guards match human judgment with the efficiency of technology:
- Dedicated Professionals: A dedicated surveillance team monitors your site during desired hours, whether overnight or even 24/7.
- Mobile Support: Through the power of our Pro-Vigil Mobile App, you can access any of your camera feeds at any time, giving you unprecedented visibility over your property.
- AI Analysis: AI-based machine learning can identify what is and what isn’t a potential threat. We alert you if someone enters your property at night, but we won’t alert you for a neighborhood cat.
- Smart Sorting: Our system automatically and intelligently tags footage based on events, letting you sort through it later. If you want to pull all clips of “men wearing red shirts,” you can.
Our virtual security guard service can identify potential intrusions, and if it is a threat, virtual guards trigger audiovisual alerts as a deterrence. They can even dispatch law enforcement to investigate if necessary. This means you get the benefits of having an onsite security team without putting any staff at risk or making yourself liable.
Our virtual guard services meld maximum cost effectiveness with maximum safety. Pro-Vigil’s virtual security service will keep your business and your property safe.